As PENGUEN GIDA SANAYİ A.Ş. (“Company“), resident at Izmir Road 22nd Km. Mümin Gençoglu St. NİLÜFER / BURSA, we use internet cookies to provide a better usage experience to our visitors by observing the privacy and protection of the personal data of the visitors and users of our website https://www.penguen.com.tr/ (“Website“). This Cookie Usage Policy (“Policy“) explains to all our Website visitors and users which type of cookies are used under what conditions. Membership transactions and order-based clarification texts are available on our website.
This Policy is implemented regardless of by which technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and make a copy for further review.
I. What Is A Cookie And For What Purposes Is It Used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved by websites to your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access. The information about your Website navigation is stored in this file. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
- The need for some technical data in order to use the Website more efficiently,
- Collecting information about your preferences and habits of browsing and using the Company’s Website,
- Company’s need of your personal data, such as Your IP address, to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulation Of Publications On The Internet And Suppression Of Crimes Committed By Means Of Such Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation Of Publications On The Internet
II. What Type of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device you access the Website. This data includes all the information about the pages you access, the products you view, and your navigation on the Website.
In addition, data such as which product model is displayed on the Website, how much time is spent on the product model, which product models are added to the cart/favorites, when the Website is accessed and how much time is spent are processed for targeting/advertising purposes.
III. Which Types of Cookies Do We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are compulsory cookies, functionality and preference cookies, social media cookies, analysis/performance cookies and targeting/advertising cookies that are required to make the Website function.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Compulsory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to operate properly. These are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are precluded, the Website will not be able to function.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the function of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access certain content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and comprehend the functioning of the Website and to interact with you to enhance the Website.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to discern and submit content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely impede the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Retention Period:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user remains inactive for a certain period of time or closes the website that she/he visited. Targeting/tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the efficiency of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website uses both first party and third party cookies to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve them, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. Website benefits from social add-ons that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these add-ons, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the add-ons is then transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and inserted into the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please be informed that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via add-ons. Please precisely review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks’ processing of your personal data.
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
2. After selecting ‘Select Items to Clean’ from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that emerges.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you demand.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under “All cookies and website data”, search for the Website’s name.
7. Click the Uninstall icon on the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
V. Contact Us
You can use one of the following communication ways to send us all your questions and comments about the policy:
Call Center: 0224 324 24 24